SDS provides high quality, integrated and timely services for development and strategic orientation.
SDS prioritizes a number of thematic issues in its work such as:
Education & Capacity Development / Training
- M&E of education, training and skills development, TVET
- Capacity development
- Comparative education systems review
- Institutional strengthening
- Understanding of factors leading to failure or success of sector approaches.
- Political and foreign policy-related analysis
- Rule of Law
- Access to Justice
- Legislative gap analysis
- Right to Protection
- Transitional justice mechanisms
- Analysis of legislation, regulations and law enforcement
- Human Rights.
- Gender analysis
- Access to equality
- SGBV / VAWG
- Rights-based approaches to gender.
- Social Protection
Resilience & Cultural Sensitivity
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Children in conflict
- Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration (DDR)
- Refugees, forced migration
- The responsability to protect.
- Aid effectiveness
- Paradigm change
- Systemic approaches.